Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Whirlwind in paradise!

Yesterday we pulled the trigger on a house and officially sign today!

So yesterday we went shopping, we needed air mattresses, a TV, TV stand, kitchen table, patio set we are going to use in the living room until our stuff gets here. You know the essentials haha. Really we got those too a couple of dishes, towels the more boring stuff :)

The big downside to the new house is the drive as I mentioned.
This was after a storm. shut it down!

Otherwise its beautiful, there is always a great breeze, windows open and the misty showers are glorious! I think I was made for island life. I hate the cold and this weather is perfect for me, loving the heat and sun! You really do see rainbows like daily because of those misty showers and that its almost always sunny while it rains.



No comments:

Post a Comment