Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ah to be me, the charmed life... Right?

So once upon a time this woman decided she hated me because I live a charmed life. Don't get me wrong I'm not always loveable, but charmed, Me? Seriously? 
My charmed life this past week consisted of me waking up thinking I was dying. Spending the next two days ridiculously sick, my youngest breaking her light switch so her light wouldn't turn on. Having to replace it while trying not to throw up having never replaced a light switch before. Oh and my daughters birthday is this weekend when family from all over will be in my house. 
Not sure I was charmed this past week but I learned what screening for west Nile is like, that I can change out a light switch, and that I can take care of two toddlers while crawling through my house. So go me right?! 
Better to be lucky than good as they say I suppose. Really I guess my point is I am still learning how capable I am do it it on my own. When you have no choice but to I don't think you look at it as being strong it's just what you have to do. No one is gonna do it for you, right? Exactly, but I think we all need to take a moment and pat ourselves on the back because the fact that no one else is going to do it doesn't make us less strong for doing it. Just don't spend to much time patting your self on the back and become that wife ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment