Sunday, August 2, 2015

Coping with lonely nights

Night time when the house is finally quiet, kids are asleep is the time I normal cuddle up with my husband. We watch tv, and talk, just lay together, so when the time comes for bed, I'm so lonely.

I've tried sleeping in his shirts, he doesn't wear anything so this is kinda pointless for me other than a baggy shirt. I recently bought a body pillow, I tuck it in on his side so when I roll on my side it's against my back it's comforting. Don't get me wrong it's a crappy substitute, wouldn't say much for him if it wasn't, but it is comforting. I've seen a really expensive pillow that plays his heart beat it glows or some craziness when he's near it but hello time difference! It would be all sweet and glowy when I wasn't near it. I'm waiting for teleportation that will be sweet! Just beam back over in the morning. 
So what do you do on the lonely nights or moments? How do you get through? I am totally open to suggestions and ideas let's help each other out here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment